1. This module is a pulse generating module, which supplies stepping driver as signal. If you want to control the stepper motor, you must also have a motor driver.Frequency measurement: PUL and GND ports can be measured.
2. PUL+and PUL-are positive and negative of the pulse; EN+and EN-are positive and negative of the enabler; DIR+and DIR-are positive and negative of the direction. The six lines are connected to the six ports of the driver corresponding to the pulse, direction and enablement respectively. Note that the ENA enabler on the controller must be connected to the driver in both positive and negative ways if the function of turn-on or stop is to be used.
3. 2 groups of power input, 2 groups only need to connect to one group of power supply.One group is connected to DC 15-160VDC.The other group was 5-12 VDC. If it is powered by 5-12VDC, the power supply is positively connected to "5-12V in", and the power supply is negatively connected to "common negative end".
4. The positive and negative rotation of the motor and the start and stop of the motor can be controlled by keystrokes.
5. The speed of the motor can be controlled by adjusting the frequency of the potentiometer.
6. The forward and reverse switching and on-off switching of the original motor are ordinary self-locking switches.
7.The controller can generate PWM signal function. There are jumpers on the board, and the default selection provided in the pulse frequency signal can be set.
The module is provided as step driving signal. To control the stepping motor, a driver is also necessary. The controller has three types of frequency signals: high, medium and low, which can be used to select jumpers.
The measurement frequency can be two ports of PUL and common cathode terminal (GND). PUL + and PUL – pulse positive and negative; EN + and EN – for enabling positive and negative terminals; DIR + and DIR – are positive and negative directions. These six wires are connected to drive the corresponding pulse, direction, so six ports are possible.
Power supply: 15-160VDC or 5-12VDC. If a 5-12VDC power supply is used, the positive end is connected to the DC 5-12V input and the negative end is connected to the common cathode end. Press the key to control the forward and reverse of the motor. The speed of the motor can be controlled by adjusting the frequency of the potentiometer.
Power supply voltage: 15-160V/5-12V
Frequency: high: 5.8KHZ-127KHZ, medium: 590HZ-15.8KHZ, low: 82HZ-2.3KHZ
Product size: 73*51*37mm/2.87*2.01*1.46"
If you use start or stop functions, ENA controller enabled terminals must be connected to common cathode or common anode drives.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow slight measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X PWM Pulse Signal Generator