Polyetherimide PEI Sheet Platform Build Surface with Adhesive Tape for 3D Printer Heatbed Accessories
1. PEI (Polyetherimide) sheets provide a 3D printing build surface that requires no tape, slurry, or adhesive.
2. ABS and PLA both stick extremely well to the surface, which eliminates the need for support rafts used for better adhesion.
3. Stable using temperature is 150 degree.
1. Please remove the 3m backing before sticking it on the build surface, then Please remove the transparent protective film before using.
2. Once the PEI sheet is attached with 3m backing, that would be easier for you to fix it on the build plate.
3. It helps to wipe the surface down with isopropyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, or soap in between prints. This will ensure the PEI is clean, and help adhesion.
4. Light sanding with 5000 grit paper will also give the PEI sheet more life.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x Polyetherimide PEI Sheet