60m HDMI Extender 1080P 3D HDMI Transmitter Receiver Over Cat 5e/6 RJ45 Ethernet Cable Ethernet Converter
1. The HDMI network extender replaces the HDMI cable with a CAT5e or CAT6 cable (recommended) and extends the HDMI signal by 60 meters, thereby reducing costs.
2. Because HDMI cables are expensive, it is difficult to transmit HDMI signals over long distances. The purpose of the expander is to achieve long distance signal transmission with low cost wires.
1. 1080p 3D, the transmission distance of the CAT6 cable is 60 meters.
2. Replacing CAT6 with single HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
3. The network cable is connected by standard IEEE-568B Ethernet, which is easy to use.
4. Support full HD, 1080P.
5. Real-time transmission of HDMI HD video signal, video is clear and stable.
6. Supporting bidirectional infrared transmission.
7. Transmission rate bandwidth is 10.2Gbps.
8. Accord with HDMI1.3b standard, HDCP1.2 protocol.
9. Built in ESD protection circuit can effectively prevent static damage.
10. Site installation: simple and convenient, plug and play, no need to set up.
11. The network expander / signal amplifier is transmitted remotely through the cable to the 60m device outside the host.
12. Repairing low quality cable attenuation.
13. Support 1080P / 1080i / 720P / 576P / 480P / 576i / 480i.
14. Support HDCP protection, easy installation.
15. Adopting 10G high bandwidth lossless digital video transmission technology, no delay, clear image and strong anti-interference ability.
16. Network extender to support HDMI1.4 standard.
17. Video amplifier signal bandwidth: 2.25GHz.
Working temperature range: -5 to+ 35°C
Working humidity range: relative humidity is 5% to 90% (no condensing).
Input video signal: 0.5-1.0 volt P-P
Input DDC signal: 5 volt P-P (TTL)
Video format support: DTV / HDTV; 1080P / 1080i / 720P / 576P / 480P/ 576i / 480i
Output video: HDMI 1.3b
Output audio: support DTS-HD, Dolby-HD
Maximum transmission distance: 1080p CAT6 cables 60 meter
Input power: DC 5V, plus or minus internal
Energy consumption: transmitter 2.5W
Signal extension: 60 meters
Plug type: EU, US
Connection and Operation:
1. Use the HDMI cable to connect the signal source to the transmitter of the expander. The length of the cable can reach 60 meters.
2. Use HDMI cable to connect the signal end to the receiving end of the extension cable, the longest is 60 meters.
3. Replace the HDMI cable with a CAT5e or CAT6 cable (recommended) and connect the transmitter and receiver of the expander to 60 meters.
4. Connect the 5V power to the expander and supply the expander.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x Transmitter
1 x Receiver
1 x Power Supply
1 x User Manual