2 Channel Solid State Relay Module Board High Level Trigger 5V DC Output DC Control AC with Fuse
1. DC + and DC – are used to connect the power supply of the module. The voltage can be selected as 5V/12V/24V (subject to module).
2. The CH terminal is the trigger terminal of the module. When there is a trigger signal, the output switches (A, B) of the solid state relay will be closed and the load will be conductive.
3. Low-level trigger: In industrial control, called PNP trigger, negative trigger, that is, when the voltage is 0 V or close to 0 V before the trigger end and the negative pole of the power supply, the relay closes.
4. When the CH terminal has 0-2.5V, the solid state relay can be triggered to turn on.
5. When the CH terminal has 2.5-5V, the solid state relay is disconnected.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x 2 Channel Solid State Relay Module